Last week on the day of our normal diaper service pickup, I came home to find that the bright blue bag of dirty diapers was taken, but there was no new delivery of clean cloth diapers. When I called the service, the person said that the delivery hasn't been made yet. What?! So, where was the bag of dirty diapers? It was gone and I had no idea who (or why someone) would want to take it.After calling a neighbor, I got a lead that there was also a pickup of donations that day for charity (UCP). So, after leaving some phone messages, UCP called me the next day to confirm that indeed they had our bag of dirty diapers. Whew! I just didn't know if we were going to have to replace all those diaper cloths AND what poor sole would be opening that bag up! The bag was returned on Monday and the diaper service picked up two weeks worth of dirty diapers. This is probably prime for some jokes, but I'm not a good joke teller.
Now that we've had some spring weather, Iris has been able to go to the park. She likes climbing, playing in the sand and has a great technique of inching her butt forward to go down the steps.
Here's a video of her crawling through a scary, but open tunnel on the play structure.
No comments:
Post a Comment