Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome home, Iris!

It's been almost one week since we landed in the U.S. Iris is starting to sleep longer hours during the night. Now, the job for us is set a regular schedule of waking, feeding, etc. that we can follow. It's nice that I'm not working outside the home until January 2009. I'm still having trouble focusing on priorities and deciding what to do first.

Iris and I have fun playing, visiting neighbors and friends, and checking out the neighborhood. One thing she enjoys is watching Ho Gao (our dog). Ho Gao has heard her cries and is no longer that curious to be with her, but they seem more comfortable with one another. Just take a look:


We're working on the stroller action that Iris is not liking too much. Time is what we need as we all continue into being a family. We are truly blessed!

No comments: